Monday, November 12, 2012

Moral of the Story: Veterans Day and the new Bond

Here are a few things I've learned in the past few weeks:

1. I am so grateful to our veterans and those on active duty. They do things that we cannot even dream of so that we don't have to. It's impossible to pay them back, but I think we can and should try.


2. Starbucks brings out their Christmas cups the day after Halloween. I love Christmas, but I love Thanksgiving just as much. We should wait a little bit longer before we start to bring out all the Christmas decorations. Amiright? #teamthanksgiving

3. I learned I shouldn't have bought the entire Taylor Swift album, "Red." It's very enjoyable overall, but I definitely have some favorites on there that I could listen to over and over again, and some that I don't listen to at all.

4. Homeland is a crazy good show. I was skeptical at first, but that skepticism fell away the thicker the plot became and the more surprising the twists. Plus, the Carrie/Brody relationship?? So intense. I can't make myself start the second season, though, because I can't stand waiting a week between episodes!

Bond and Q. Just like old times..



5. Skyfall is uh-mah-zing. I love the new Q, Judi Dench's acting ability (of course), and Daniel Craig's ability to glisten when he takes his shirt off... It was really good, you should go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment