Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Ubuh. Aren't you the Prime Minister?" "Uhhh, yes, in fact I am. Merry Christmas."


It's Christmas time!!!!

I know I'm Team Thanksgiving 4eva, but as soon as Black Friday rolls around, it's time to bring out the garland, lights, egg nog (don't forget that rum!), heavy blankets and fireplaces. I'm one of millions who think Christmas is the best time of the year, but who could blame us? The answer is: Nobody.

So, dear readers, this month get ready for Christmas cheer that's going to punch you in the face in the form of this blog.

Yes, there will be a Christmas movie montage later. Don't worry.

2 comments:

  1. SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Part of the service now--trying to get around to everyone by Christmas.
    LOVE that movie- it's been on HBO all the time lately

    ReplyDelete