Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Happenings


Cranberry Old Fashioned I made before Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious but so, so strong.

My Thanksgiving was filled with love, laughter and, well, lots of wine. Seriously though, it was a drinking marathon and I'm exhausted. Not as young as I once was, I suppose. The only sad thing was that on Thanksgiving morning, we had to put my dog, Suzie, down. It was sad and I shed a tear or two, but I was trying to be thankful for her 17 years, and remember the early days when she wasn't quite so blind and deaf and running into walls.

On the upside, I spent the long weekend with friends and family that came in from all over, and I caught up with so many people that I love.

Bonus: Leftovers.


Mmmmmm. Rolls.

Beautiful table.


My brother giving us a concert.

A stop at Bill's Burgers on Saturday because we apparently hadn't had enough to eat.

Cotillion with the fam. It was so fun this year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Now on to the most wonderful time of the year!

PS. Bye bye, Tussy.



1 comment:

  1. Farewell Tussy, I never met you but I know you are in Doggie Heaven.

    ReplyDelete