Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Last

It's been quite a month. As I sit in my sixth floor hotel room with the window open, I can see the Pantheon in the twilight glow of a Parisian night. It has been warm here, but just cool enough to walk around all day and not feel exhausted. Instead, I feel exhilarated.

This past week was a lot of fun. From our last Fellows soiree, to an amazing Thai restaurant, an underground jazz club where I danced the night away, a puppy store, and a pizza place on the Canal St. Martin, I've had a blast. I'm going to miss the group from this year, but I know it won't be our final encounter. Here are a few pics from my last few days in beautiful Paris. I have a sneaky suspicion my next few months will be as magical as this July. Sante!

In line for pizza at the Pink Flamingo.

Austin, being his adorable self.

Tricia and me. Thanks for being such a sweet friend! 

Pizza, Canal, Wine. What more do you need in life to be happy?

Italian with the crew.

Can't come to Paris without a visit to Shakespeare and Co.

My morning routine, coffee at McDonald's before Fellows Workshops. Sorry, not sorry.

Puppies!

PUPPIES!!!


So fun to see this long-time family friend! Yay Debbie!

Flea-marketing with Whitney and Kate

Brunching with Whitney and Kate

Le Marais exploring with Whitney and Kate!

Wasabi Cashews that need to make an appearance in Abilene, TX.

A version of the last supper. Rose and chicken on the outskirts of Luxembourg Gardens.

The view from my room this last Sunday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment