Friday, August 28, 2015

{Five Things}

The most adorable Texas earrings from Beth for my birthday! 
The weather in Abilene is still hot, but now I'm getting a few more cool breezes as I sit outside in the morning drinking coffee and reading. It seems like everyone can agree that fall is the best time of the year, and I'm ready for cooler weather. This weekend I'm attending a bridal shower and catching up on some much needed downtime. Happy Friday!

Spicewood Vineyard on Katie's bachelorette weekend. Great wine and a little Spanish practice, too!
Some very close-up time with Jack, my grandparents' sweet dog (one of them, anyway).
Cheese board Mom and I created for my birthday party.

And finally, a reminder that this exists and that Will Ferrell is amazing. (h/t to Katie for sending it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment