Friday, September 7, 2012

Moral of the Story

This week was an unexpectedly busy work week, so I'm excited to spend a few days in Fort Worth to recharge my batteries. Here are a few things I learned this week:

1. Lunch with a best friend on Friday afternoon can make you feel a billion times better. Even if you weren't even feeling that bad.
Love you, Baboosh.



2. No matter what Obama says, I will never be able to get past his completely misguided and false idea of what America should be. Thanks, DNC, for reaffirming what I always thought.

3.  New discovery: I love sending cards to people, even if they're just to say hi. (Just search cute cards on Pinterest, and you'll see what I mean.)


Have a beautiful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. i love YOU. and i love your blog--who knew blog reading could be so therapeutic...you even make me feel better via the intranet ha cant wait for our date this week. XoXo

    ReplyDelete