Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm Apparently Obsessed with Animals

So much is coming up on my calendar that I feel like Cady when Aaron Samuels invited her to Chris's Halloween party!! My dad's birthday party is tonight -- hello free wine; on Monday I'm on my way to DC/NoVa for my brother's graduation from TBS and quality (but not enough) time with my DC betches; Mumford and Sons concert with one of my faves; and Paris exactly one month from tomorrow!! Exciting times, indeed.

In the meantime, I was browsing the photos on my phone earlier to refresh my memory about what I've been doing lately (yes, I forget that easily), and it would appear that I do nothing except take photos of animals in my life. I love dogs, and cats are pretty cool I guess, and I'm going to be the crazy dog/cat lady as soon as is humanly (animaly?) possible. And you know what? I ain't even mad.

So give yourself a wee little break on this Friday before a 3-day weekend, and check out these adorable animals that I've been around lately. Because every blog needs an animal post, and this is my one and only, I promise. Probably.

Before leaving Knoxville, this little guy and I spent some quality time together.

My grandparents' cat, Miss Kitty. Look at those eyes.

My grandmother with Miss Kitty and Mimi.

Owl eggs that we found out at the lake. Technically not animals yet, but use your imagination. 

Louis is literally Bryan from "Family Guy." He is in love with my mom. 

And this photo I couldn't resist. That's my cousin on the couch, and that's our other dog, Suzette. They are almost in the exact same position and I thought it was hilarious. Sorry I'm not sorry. 


My brother's cat, Dr. Greensky, after forcing him to look at me. Crazy bastard.

Alright, I will subject you to no more. Have a nice long weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment