Thursday, May 22, 2014

#OMVbach

Last weekend, I spent a relaxing, quiet weekend reading and drinking coffee on the sands of beautiful South Padre Island, TX. I splashed in the waves, listened to seagulls cawing, and spent hours contemplating why we are all here on this earth.




Hahahahha, jk. It was an absolute Hot. Mess.

A very good friend of mine from DC, Olivia, had her bachelorette party this weekend in Padre. We had a blast. I met new friends, spent some much needed time with old friends, and loved celebrating the bride-to-be. Olivia and Josh are probably the most perfect couple in the history of time, and I loved getting to see the bride in her element: dancing on a stage barefoot with a crown on her head and hot pink sash around her shoulders.

I'm not going to describe every detail, I'll leave that to the bride over at Mother May I. I will say that I love my DC friends, and it always makes my heart so happy when we can all hang out.

It was a weekend of wine and champagne, white sand and cold water, Cards Against Humanity, a lot of Mexican food, a lingerie shower and bridal jeopardy, some border patrol agents, jello shots (oi..), group texts, happy crying, maybe some property damage at the bar, even more Mexican food, and many laughs.
















1 comment:

  1. Honestly that last picture is AWESOME! haha! Love you JBT!

    ReplyDelete