Monday, October 22, 2012

Captain Hook = an excellent week, apparently.

Last night, Once Upon A Time featured Captain Hook. Not only did he remind me of my favorite Disney movie, but he was hot. It was like Captain Hook for all of us girls who loved Peter Pan and now have grown up to adore men with British accents who play pirates and wear black eyeliner.

Yep.
I'm not into astrology, but I think this means I'm going to have a good week. I have a few events to go to that I'm supes excited about, and my good friend, Sandi, will be here this weekend! We've literally been friends since we were about 6 months old. We lived across the street from each other and recognized early on how bad ass we both are.

How does your week look? Are you as excited about the premiere of Happy Endings as I am??

No comments:

Post a Comment