Friday, October 5, 2012

Moral of the Story: Skyfall and Adele make a great couple.

This week was a doozy. Let me just say that I'm thrilled it's Friday, and I'm ecstatic to be going to Austin for the weekend! Hope your few days off are excellent.


1. Before any new James Bond film comes out, I get even more excited than I did for the last film. Of course, that excitement can quickly diminish if it's not a very good one, like Quantum of Solace... but sometimes the anticipation for something is greater than the actual event. So regardless of how good or bad the movie actually is, I'm pumped. Plus, Adele is singing the opening song and it is awesome. I love when the Bond theme is in the background of a modern song, especially when accompanied by an orchestra and Adele's voice.

2. I learned that I can listen to the entire Mumford and Sons new CD while I get ready in the morning. Really, it's timed perfectly! Side note: their new album is magical. They continue to amaze me with their incredible talent and musical style.

3. Even when a party gets rained out, you can still have a great time if you're with excellent people! Well, that, and really good margaritas.

4. 90% of the time, acting professional with the people you work with is infinitely better than being too buddy-buddy with them. Draw the line, set the boundary. You'll be better off. (Easier said than done for me, unfortunately, but I'm trying to improve.)

No comments:

Post a Comment