Friday, October 26, 2012

Moral of the Story: Full speed ahead

So apparently I'm running in a 5k tomorrow morning. I know, I don't know what's happening to me either...I'll let you know how it goes.

What I'm pretty sure I look like when I run.

I'm also helping out at an event this weekend at Hendrick Home for Children. If you're in Abilene, you should come by for barbecue and a little Freeride music!

More info here.


Here are a few things I learned this week:

1. Sometimes life can actually resemble Mean Girls, and you don't even realize it until after the episode is over. But I'm learning that those "episodes" do end...for the most part.

2. Watching men strut their stuff down a runway is a great Wednesday lunch activity, especially when it's for a good cause!

3. As my former roommate Lanie and friend Olivia at Mother May I can attest, having a new camera is one of the funnest things ever. I've been playing with mine all week! I'm excited to go out and about this weekend and use it for things other than my dogs or house objects.

4. New bars are the best excuse to meet a friend for drinks. I suggest doing this early and often.


Hope you all have an outstanding weekend full of fall activities!


No comments:

Post a Comment