Friday, September 5, 2014

{Five Things}

The menu at Bill's Burgers that seems plucked right out of the 1950s (complete with a lovely glare).

Abilene must've missed the memo that summer is over. But, though the temps have stayed in the 90s this week, I've been feeling a cooler breeze blow every now and then while I sit outside and drink coffee in the mornings. I'm starting to think about the prospect of maybe bringing my scarves and sweaters out of storage, and I hope my wishful thinking will bring some fall weather to West Texas. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the lingering summer this weekend by spending time outside, either reading my awesome book or spending time with friends and family. I hope you have a great first weekend of fall!


Spending time with my grandparent's dog, Jack the Jack Russell. 

Wine corks fixed to small tables outside Cypress Street, a favorite downtown restaurant.

A new Onyx necklace that hasn't left my neck since Wednesday.


I hit tennis balls with my dad on Monday night and it wore me the eff out. Getting my tennis swag back is
tougher than one would think.





No comments:

Post a Comment