Friday, September 19, 2014

{Five Things}

Friday night football game last week. Brought back so many memories!
This week has been very low key. I know at some point, my life will get crazy again with travel or work, so I'm trying to enjoy these slower days and soak in the stillness. This weekend will be a quiet one, filled with coffee, some writing, a few new recipes from Pinterest, and a movie or two. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

My bounty from the farmer's market.

We've been trying to get this little kitty to come to us all week. He was so scared at first, but now he knows to come closer when he wants food. Slowly earning Little Bit's trust.

The most incredible pizza at Thirteen Pies in Fort Worth. Brie, bacon, parsley and Granny Smith apple slices. I meant to take a picture before we started eating, but I couldn't help myself. #needmoreselfcontrol

Animal cookie jars at Anthropologie. Love the bulldog!

No comments:

Post a Comment