Friday, September 12, 2014

{Five Things}

I've lived a lot of life...or maybe I'm a hoarder. Hard to tell.

I'm currently going through a box of my stuff that my mom kept over the years, and goodness gracious it is entertaining. It feels like another lifetime when I went on an 8th grade trip to DC, or braved the East Coast winters at boarding school. It's also very cleansing to go through old photos and reach back into my past. I'm thinking about things I haven't thought of in years, and at this uncertain juncture in my life, it's nice to be reminded of where I've been.

This weekend, I'm going to enjoy the cool weather by going to a high school football game tonight (I've missed those Friday night lights) and then have people over since my parents are out of town. Hmm, maybe high school wasn't so long ago after all.


Gotta love pens that write well. Especially this one at my dad's office, where I've been a temp for a few days this week.

Cheesecake for dinner is usually the answer to life's problems.

Fall colored nails making an appearance these days (still practicing the at-home manis).



Gorgeous West Texas sunset. Never gets old. 




No comments:

Post a Comment