Friday, November 7, 2014

{Five Things}

I ran with the bulls last weekend, along with a 1950s housewife and a librarian.
This week had the first few cool days of the season, not to mention about 2 inches of rain! For West Texas, that's basically flood level. I combatted the cold and wet with comfort food and finishing another season of Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Since I have zero plans this weekend, I'll spend time in the kitchen with a few new recipes, and finish up my next story for the local magazine in Abilene. Have a good one!


My messy ribbon bow on a gift to a friend for her birthday.

This adorable baby shower invitation--Can't wait to see my peeps in DC and celebrate a new peep! 

I met a celebrity this week: Gus Perini, who "signed" my copy of his book about life at Perini Ranch.

Little Bit's new hiding place. And we found out that he is, in fact, a boy.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you, and Gus is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you this weekend at that adorable baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete