Friday, November 14, 2014

{Five Things}

So blessed to live in this country. Thanks to all our troops on Veterans Day, and every day!
It feels like I've been cooped up all week since this freeze came through town, but I don't mind it at all. The best thing about the cold weather is that it gets me more in the mood for the holidays. We've started planning our Friendsgiving, and I couldn't be more excited. Not only does that mean more time with friends, but also TWO Thanksgiving meals. Yes and yes.
This weekend, I'm heading down to Horseshoe Bay for the wedding of my third brother and his lovely bride-to-be! Have a good one.

The most amazing Chicken Tortilla Soup from United.

First fire of the season!

Thanksgiving decorations at the store.

Little Bit found a home. Sad to say goodbye to him but glad he is the right fit for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment