Friday, November 21, 2014

{Five Things}

My dad with the flag he made for our friends' wedding.
With Thanksgiving less than a week away, and Friendsgiving on Tuesday, I'm finding myself more and more on Pinterest looking for warm recipes and decorations to fill our house. Though we'll be in California for Christmas and may not even get a tree (*tear*), I can't help but look forward to having my own house someday to decorate. 
After last weekend's fantastic and liver-busting wedding of two good friends and marvelous people, I'm looking forward to a simple weekend of reading, preparing for Friendsgiving, and going to see Mockingjay with a buddy. #HGforever 

The cutest floor dwellers I've ever seen in a coffee shop.

Snow covered pansies from Sunday.

All week I've been drinking hot water with lemon in the afternoons. I love that it keeps me warm and doesn't give me the shakes like coffee does.

One of the best views around is on Steamboat Mountain south of Abilene.


No comments:

Post a Comment