Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Monday Meals: Thanksgiving Preview

Although I did try out a few recipes this weekend, the bulk of my cooking will be done tomorrow for Friendsgiving and this weekend while my family is in town. Here is a preview of things to come.

Every Thanksgiving needs a green bean casserole! This one from raininghotcoupons.com.

I already tried this recipe from Crazy for Crust this weekend, and it turned out beautifully. I feel like my fudge making days are ahead of me.

I'm also going to make a buttermilk pie. The southern classic has always been a favorite of mine, and it's perfect for any occasion where pies are appropriate (read: always).

What are you planning to make for friends and family this Thanksgiving? 

I'll post full recipes--and what to do with leftovers--next Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment