Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Meals: Oh, Fudge!

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was happy and filling, I know mine was! I made this delicious fudge last week and took it to Friendsgiving. It was a wonderful treat to pass out at the end of the night, and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

photo and recipe.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge: 

4 cups white chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Line an 8x8” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Gather all your ingredients.




Place white chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat on stovetop. Stir continuously until smooth. About 8-10 minutes.




Once chocolate and peanut butter are melted together, remove from stovetop and immediately stir in the pumpkin puree, spice, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan and let cool to room temperature on the counter. Chill until set, then cut into squares.


I also sprinkled some cinnamon on top.

The finished product, separated into cute little baggies for convenience! Plus the buttermilk pie I made because there can never be enough desserts.


1 comment:

  1. How yummy! I want to try this fudge and have a lot of the ingredients already :)

    ReplyDelete