Wednesday, December 3, 2014

{Five Things}

The swift tilt toward Christmas. Decorations are up at the store!
This weekend, I am in DC to celebrate the birthday and baby shower of two good friends. I always love to visit my Washington friends, and this time is no different. Especially since I'm making up for having to miss one of my favorite weekends of the year because I'll be in Nicaragua. :(
But I'm not thinking about that right now. Instead, I'm enjoying time with friends and being grateful for all the joys this city has brought me over the past few years. Have a good weekend!

Getting back to my journal after a hiatus of a few weeks. It's amazing how a few words on a piece of paper can clear my head.

A buttermilk pie, which will always remind me of my two amazing grandmothers.

The Thanksgiving centerpiece still brightening up our dining room.

Adding new and old tunes to my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment