Thursday, December 11, 2014

{Five Things}

The Dallas Skyline from Love Field. 
This week felt like a crazy one. Though it was short since I got back from DC Monday night, I felt like every moment I was either Christmas shopping, working, or running errands. Don't get me wrong, I love a good afternoon of errands and checking things off lists. But I'm ready to have a few relaxing days to hang out with friends and watch some of my favorite holiday movies. I may even bake a batch of Christmas cookies or two.

The Rachel sandwich from Mr. Henry's. Like the Rachel hairstyle, but better. 

A bookstore owner with a sense of humor...and maybe some OCD.

I got to meet this little guy named Walter. His humans are Olivia and Josh.

My first crack at mussels. 

PS. Here are some of my favorite Christmas movies.


1 comment: