Friday, October 3, 2014

{Five Things}


A pumpkin patch just north of town where we found seven pretty ones to bring home.

While this week was full of the usual (errands, work outs, and cooking), today and tomorrow I'm breaking the mold by working at the store where I used to work. The boss is out of town so I'll be helping out while she's gone. I'm looking forward to putting in a couple of days of work, and am excited to see some former friends/coworkers/customers and catch up on the past few months. Have a great weekend!

Kindle and coffee on a cool, early fall morning.

Getting a toy for Little Bit, which was quite overwhelming.

I'm thinking about sprucing up my room with a succulent or two.

Taking a break during Wednesday afternoon's brutally hard tennis session.

PS. Happy Aaron Samuels Day! (h/t Katie for reminding me.)





No comments:

Post a Comment