Friday, October 17, 2014

{Five Things}

I took a peaceful drive Sunday afternoon through downtown.

I'm always happy to have a sibling or two in Abilene for the weekend, so I was thrilled to learn that my older brother is coming home this weekend for a wedding! We've gotten much closer in our 20s, and we always have a good time together. I plan to hang out with him and my parents, and then see some friends at a fundraiser Saturday night. Have a good one!

Getting pics like this from my friend in Paris makes my heart so happy.

 October 13th is when Parks and Rec first introduced us to the concept of a day to "Treat Yo Self."


So I treated myself with some ice cream, which I hadn't had in a very long time and now seems like a small crime committed against myself. A misdemeanor at the very least.

With a topping of chocolate sauce and Once Upon A Time.
  Photos of an adorable display of dogs in costumes in a museum in Madrid. Which leads me to...

These two just got back from their 10-day trip to Madrid and Israel. Let the wine-drinking and gossiping resume. #momanddad

No comments:

Post a Comment