Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Meals: Ranch Cheddar Chicken

Photo
There's nothing quite as satisfying as cooking for your family and having them actually enjoy it. I'm still at a stage in my cooking where I'm not sure everything will turn out, so I was glad to find this recipe from Buns in My Oven. It is easy and delicious, and the perfect dish to whip up during the weekend for a yummy early Sunday supper.



You'll need:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the chicken in a large baking dish. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch, and cheddar cheese. Spread on top of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle panko on top and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

And you're finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment