Friday, October 24, 2014

{Five Things}

Quiet mornings with all the clothes.
This week was marred by an injury. My dad fell playing tennis and broke his wrist, putting him out of commission and into light retirement for a few weeks. Every day essentially feels like a weekend with him home for coffee every morning. I'm also working a few days at a women's clothing store, and am getting some great ideas for Christmas presents.
Have a great weekend!

A great event last Saturday at the Paramount with an Abilene native,
who is editorial director at People and Entertainment Weekly.

My shopping cart at the grocery store. #sorrynotsorry

Currently coveting this perfume.

And finally, the doc with the bad wing. Poor guy.


1 comment:

  1. Feel better Poppa T!
    And I love when my shopping cart looks like that :)

    ReplyDelete