Friday, October 31, 2014

{Five Things}

Halloween costume preview. Eh, Toro!!!! 

It's Halloween, y'all! I'm so ready to put on my costume and hit the bar tonight. Don't you just love dressing up on Halloween? Even though it's just a costume, it's like I'm vacating myself for a night. Like dressing as a different person or thing makes fun easier to find. Playing dress up and eating candy automatically takes me back to my childhood, making me feel whimsical and silly. Though now it's better, because there is wine involved.

Have a happy Halloween!!

Still being neighborly. Taking cookies to a new family in the neighborhood.

Impromptu wine bar set up at my place of work last weekend.

It's the last day to vote early in Texas. Get out there and do it!

Having a fun, mid-week lunch downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment