Friday, October 10, 2014

{Five Things}

Currently working my way through these fall catalogues.
This week, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen and around fall-themed things. We had so much food in our fridge and freezer, that I knew if I didn't use it for one thing or another I would have to throw out its entire contents in the near future. I'm working at the store again today and tomorrow, and look forward to a quiet weekend at home planning my next adventure (to be announced soon!).
Have a great weekend!

With a real pumpkin sitting on our counter for almost a week, I had to do something about it. The result? Pumpkin bread.


Loving the mums and pumpkins on the front stoop!

Maybe the cutest invitation I've ever seen: An empty wine bottle with a great bottle stopper.

Spaghetti Squash that I probably will not make again. It was okay, but not my favorite. Plus the whole time I only thought about the pasta that could have been in my bowl. 

1 comment: